SEO Pros Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Reporting Agreement
Welcome to SEO Pros Search Engine Optimisation and Reporting (SEO) services. This Search Engine Optimisation and Reporting Agreement, as part of SEO Pros Legal Agreement, governs your purchase and use, in any manner, of all Search Engine Optimisation and Reporting services (the “Services”) as described on seopros.co.nz, ordered by you and accepted by SEO Pros, and describes the terms and conditions that apply to such purchase and use of the Services. You must register and accept the terms of this Agreement in order to use the Services.
Use of Services
This Agreement shall be for an “Initial Term” of six (6) months. This Agreement will be automatically renewed (the “Renewal Term”) at the end of the Initial Term for the same period as the Initial Term unless you provide SEO Pros with notice of termination at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the Initial Term or Renewal Term, whichever is then applicable. You must provide SEO Pros with your notice of termination according to the Cancellation section of the Billing Policy. Upon canceling your service, you may be asked to provide SEO Pros with additional customer identification information so that SEO Pros may properly identify you and your account. Any notice of termination will be effective on the date specified in the notice.
- Termination Policy
If you terminate your receipt of the Services prior to the end of the Initial Term or the Renewal Term, whichever is then applicable, (a) SEO Pros shall not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such termination and (b) you shall be required to pay the lesser of three (3) times the standard monthly charge or 100% of SEO Pros standard monthly charge for each month remaining in the term, unless otherwise expressly provided herein. Your termination request must be submitted to SEO Pros according to the Cancellation Section of the Billing Policy.
- Content Development
- SEO Pros Obligations
SEO Pros agrees to provide you with Search Engine Optimisation and Reporting Services as described in this agreement. SEO Pros is authorized to use the specific keywords and/or phrases agreed upon for development, improving the ranking of, and/or positioning the contents of your URL/website in the search engines and/or directories that are most frequently used by the general public which are defined below. SEO Services are intended to provide the client with preferential positioning in selected search engines and report results on an ongoing and timely basis. SEO Services include:
- Research keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms. Number of keywords is controlled by the package purchased. Additional keyword purchases will require additional fees or package upgrade.
- Edit various html tags and page text as necessary prior to submission to selected search engines and directories.
- Create as required, additional web pages for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- Hand-submit your pages to the engines and directories stated in this agreement.
- Create and review reports for site and provide feedback as to the status of the site.
- Your Obligations
For the purposes of providing these services, you agree to provide:
- Give SEO Pros FTP access to the main site for uploading new pages, and making changes for the purpose of optimization.
- Authorize SEO Pros use of all client logos, trademarks, Web site images, etc., for use in creating informational pages and any other uses as deemed necessary by SEO Pros for search engine positioning and optimization according to your package.
- If your site is light in textual content, you will provide additional relevant text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional web pages. You agree to provide content, for example an “article” on each of their keyword phrases.
- Search Engine Listing
Selected search engines* include:
- Exact Seek
- Various smaller search engines
- Category and local search engines
*Top Major SE and SE names may change without notice
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge the following with respect to services:
- SEO Pros has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. Your site may be excluded from any directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory. SEO Pros will resubmit those pages that have been dropped from the index.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms and other competitive factors, SEO Pros does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase or search term. However, if SEO Pros fails to achieve 3 top 30 positions in the major search engines, SEO Pros will start over “SEO” services with no cost to Client.
- Some search engines and directories may take as long as 2 to 6 months, and in some cases longer, after submission to list your site.
- Occasionally, search engines will stop accepting submissions for an indefinite period of time.
- Occasionally, search engines will change their policies during or after submitting your site.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often listing will “reappear” without any additional submissions. Should the listing not reappear, SEO Pros will re-submit the site based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services (P.P.C.) for a fee. SEO Pros encourages clients to take advantage of these expedited services. The Client is responsible for expedited service fees, example Google, unless otherwise noted in the package purchased.
- SEO Pros is not responsible for changes made to the Website by you or other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of your Web site. You will be billed accordingly if we are required to reconstruct the tags, keywords, pages, etc.